Friday, 6 April 2012


Hmmm... so someone thought I was special enough to award me the Liebster Award.  Who was it you may ask?  It was my dear friend Stephanie from Crochetapy.  Now being new to this blog thing, I had to do some research on what this actually is, and here is what I found out.

Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.

So first of all I would like to thank everyone who has been part of my life to this point and supported my addictions... LOL.  No but seriously, thanks Steph :) It is truly an honor.  And now to fulfill my part of the deal.... Here I go :)

First I get to choose 5 blogs that inspire me in no particular order.


Wow this took forever, I had to go look at some cool blogs and find ones that fit the criteria.  Being new to blogging, and with 4 kids running around I have been slacking in this department. I usually just pin things I like and leave it at that.  Now I added some wonderful, creative people to my list :)

Now to again thank Crochetapy for picking me.  I just thought we were the crazy crochet ladies with yarn addictions... Well WE ARE LOL.  But it's fun that way.  

And now to the part about me.... well here it goes
I think I like yarn more than crocheting... I love looking at it and admiring it.  I love all the colors and the beautiful things that you can create with it.  I have quite a stash ( actually many stashes all over the place) but I also have a bookshelf with yarn next to my bed so I can just look at it.  It makes me happy :)  I know it's crazy so please don't judge.

I would love to have another baby... I know I have 4 already, and one more would be crazy.  But I love kids even more than I love yarn.  I also love being pregnant and am jealous of people who are pregnant right now.  What can I say... kids are great, even when they drive you crazy and burn holes in your carpet.

I am messy... Although few people have seen my mess (outside of my family of course).  I clean psychotically when I know people are coming over, and the overflow gets thrown in my bedroom.  I stash my craziness in my bedroom.  I am working on it though... Trying to get my house organized and declutter.  One day... one day :)

I walk around my house wearing very little.  I feel that if people do not want to see, maybe they should not stare at my windows.  Besides, how is walking in your underwear and bra different than wearing a bathing suit?

I have a psychotic obsession with how the dishwasher should be loaded, and generally think my way is the only way.  But I am trying to work on this.  I really am :)






1 comment:

  1. Yes you are krazy. Can't imagine 5. I understand the crochet obsession and yarn, but not 5 or even 1. Well maybe one, someday. LOL

    ReplyDelete